Naples Maine Vacations
A Visit to Maine’s Lakes & Mountains : Sebago Lake, Naples Maine
Put the Sebago Lakes, Naples Maine area on your bucket list. A visit to Naples, Maine is a like a step back in time. Famous for family fn don’t overlook this wonderful western Maine Lakes & Mountain region. There are many unique things about Naples, Maine but the most important are the fine local businesses that make you feel right at home in this spectacular part of northern New England. Ask us about Naples ME vacations or share your Maine visit comments. To feature your Maine business, contact us.
Naples Maine Vacations
Ten Things to Do in Naples, Maine
- Take a ride on an authentic replica of a Mississippi Paddle River Boat.
- Go Sailing on Sebago Lake.
- Stay at the amazing Augusta Bove House.
- Visit “The Causeway” in Naples is a destination in and of itself!
- Rent a paddle boat and cruise the Lake.
- Spend a day at Sebago Lake State Park.
- Go golfing at a number of nearby golf course.
- Secret Stables has trail rides and lessons – a great way to see the Sebago Lakes region of Maine.
- Discover beautiful Deertrees Theater in Harrison. Listed on Maine’s State Register of Historic Landmarks and on the National Registry of Historic Places the theatre is being run as non-profit performing arts center presenting almost fifty productions during a season that runs from late June to early September.
- Camp or park your RV at Naples Campground – they even have a heated pool!
The Blue Hill Inn, Union Street (PO Box 403) , Blue Hill, Maine 04614 | 800-826-7415 or 207-374-2844
The Blue Hill Inn is an intimate and distinctive B&B that has been welcoming visitors to Downeast Maine since 1840. The inn features air conditioned rooms filled with unique art and period antiques. A full country breakfast is served. Located in the seacoast village of Blue Hill, the inn is convenient to Castine, Brooklin, Sedgwick, Stonington and Deer Isle and is about 45 minutes from Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor.
Visit Blue Hill Inn Blue Hill
Serving the Hospitality Industry, Selling the Hospitality Lifestyle | 207-266-5604
I'm a Maine Real Estate Broker, Hospitality Consultant, Hospitality Investor, Experienced Innkeeper and Cookbook Author. I've been an inn broker since 2008 with over 100 million dollars in sales and am very well versed in the industry. Whether you're a buyer or seller, I'll help you understand the nuances of a hospitality transaction and guide you through the intricate steps. My strengths in marketing, financing, understanding of tourism, hospitality and my creative vision will help sellers transition smoothly from on market to closing and to help buyers pursue and live their dreams, successfully.
Pet Friendly Lodging | Personals
Maine Weddings | Visit Maine Towns
New England Living Magazine
Free World Mall
Country Weddings | New England Recipes
Maine Inns | Red Sox Gifts | Travel Destinations