Cross Arena Portland ME
Portland Casco Bay Maine Event Venue & Attraction
1 Civic Center Square, Portland, ME • Ph: 207-775-3458
Cross Insurance Arena
Jonathan's OGT, 92 Bourne Lane, Ogunquit, Maine 03907 | 207-646-4777
Serving upscale New England cuisine, Jonathan's Ogunquit, caters to those diners looking for fresh seafood, classic European dishes, grilled steaks and more. Diners prefer Jonathan's for a romantic date night, to celebrate a special birthday or enjoy an evening of farm to table gastronomy before a show. Jonathan's offers dining, events, and concerts. Featuring local food products wherever possible and focuses on serving fresh, New England products. Jonathan's slogan has always been to #eatwell.
Visit Jonathan's OGT - Ogunquit, ME
Cross Insurance Arena is the premier live event center in Downtown Portland. Cross Arena was known as The Cumberland County Civic Center and was built in 1977. Home to the Portland Pirates ice hockey team, it cost $5 million to build. The Cumberland County Civic Center is much more than an ice hockey arena. Concerts, graduations, conventions, trade shows, and more have been filling the civic center since the beginning. This multi-purpose Portland arena has 6,500 permanent seats and can hold up to 9,000 people for concerts.
Category: Stadium, Arena, Convention Center
To promote your business in MELiving.com – Maine’s Internet Magazine, please contact us.
Maine Attractions by Region
- Quality Optics: 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- Magnification: Come with two replaceable eyepieces and one 3x Barlow lens.3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. 5x24 finder scope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- Wireless Remote: Free includes one smart phone adapter and one Wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing celestial images.
- Adjustable Tripod: This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
- Satisfaction: TWO-YEAR warranty. Technical support from our team of experts in 24 hours.
Aroostook ME Attractions
Fort Kent, Houlton, Presque Isle
Downeast & Acadia ME Attractions
Bar Harbor, Blue Hill, Deer Isle, Eastport, Lubec, Cherryfield, Machias
Katahdin & Moosehead ME Attractions
Bangor, Brewer, Greenville, Lincoln, Millinocket, Orono
Kennebec & Moose River ME Attractions
Augusta, Skowhegan, Waterville, The Forks
Lakes & Mountains ME Attractions
Auburn, Lewiston, Norway, Bethel, Farmington, Naples
Midcoast ME Attractions
Bath, Boothbay Harbor, Camden, Rockland, Brunswick, Belfast, Searsport
Greater Portland ME Attractions
Portland, Freeport, Yarmouth, Westbrook, Cape Elizabeth
South Coastal Maine Attractions
Biddeford, Kennebunk, Kittery, Ogunquit, Old Orchard Beach, Saco, Wells, York